What no guy wants to talk about….
It affects about 30 million men in the United States.
Let’s call it the elephant in the bedroom. Something isn’t working right and you need to fix it ❗️
If you’ve experienced erectile dysfunction before it can make you feel:
🏋🏻 Not like a man
👎 Lack of confidence
📷 Negative self-image
Most causes can be mental and physical as well as emotional.
• illicit drug
• high cholesterol
• heart disease
• blocked blood vessel
• metabolic syndrome
• some medications, such as blood pressure medications
• sleep disorders
• multiple sclerosis
• relationship issues
Men more likely to suffer from this condition are as follows:
• Age. Age is one of the primary risk factors for ED. Whiles estimates vary, ED is generally more common among older men than younger men.
• Diabetes. Diabetes can cause nerve damage and problems with circulation, both of which can contribute to ED.
• Obesity. Men who are overweight have a significant risk of developing ED. As many as 79 percent of trusted sources�of people with ED have a body mass index (BMI) over 25.
• Depression. Research shows a strong correlation between depression and ED. In some cases, it isn’t clear if ED leads to depression or depression leads to ED.
• Other risk factors. Physically inactive men who have metabolic syndrome, smoke, have high blood pressure, have cardiovascular disease, high cholesterol, or low testosterone are also at an increased risk of developing ED.
As you can see from the recent research published this condition is characterized by men living an unhealthy lifestyle.
Now you may be wondering if this condition is permanent.
For most men, it is not permanent, but everyone is different and it depends on your current situation and health.
What’s fascinating is that most men can cure this by living a healthy active lifestyle!
But, why do over 30 million men suffer from it then if it can be cured for most?
The simple answer to this question is a lack of knowledge and the lack of effort to make healthy lifestyle changes.
So what if I told you I could help you :
✅ Boost self-confidence
✅ Improve sexual relations with the ladies
✅ Lose fat
✅ Get stronger
✅ Gain lean muscle
✅ Lose weight
✅ Live a better life
Would you be interested in holistic fitness plan like that?
Feel free to book a FREE Consultation by clicking the link on our home page.
This is not a quick-fix program and does require your effort and dedication.
Let’s work together to get you back in shape and every part of your body working at its optimal level.